Sao Paulo Airport to Santos Cruise Terminal Transfer + Tour in One?

MariahJ

Could anyone recommend a guide would would pick up my family of 3 from the airport and take us on a tour of Sao Paulo before dropping us off at the cruise terminal? Or flight arrives at 5:30 am and our cruise doesn't depart until 5 pm. I think it would be way too early to go straight to the terminal. I'm not sure if we'd be allow to drop off our bags around 8 am and then go back out, so the easiest thing may be to have a tour guide that stays with us.

Thank you.

Mariah

• 1 month later...

Hi Mariah/Casey! You can find some options online where you can book tours with locals. It is indeed very early to arrive at the cruise terminal. It takes about 1h30 from the GRU airport until São Paulo, there you could visit some sites and, after lunch, take the road to Santos, which is another 1h30. You can also see the center of the city and have coffee, then go to the terminal.

Edited by remimartin
Local residents in ports of call may not recommend individual businesses. We appreciate the help locals can give cruisers, but contributions must be generally helpful and generic in nature without recommending specific businesses.