Scooter for cruising!

I have 2 Scooters. A heavy duty one (I've had for years) and this one that I am posting. The heavy duty one has become too heavy for me and makes for traveling very difficult. The weight and size of it for cruises and airlines is almost impossible. I saw someone on a cruise last year with the below model and asked him about it. It even comes with a "back up battery" that stays on the scooter in case the 1st battery dies. The whole thing is only 30lbs!!!!! Even I can get it out of my car. I have taken it on 2 cruises so far and it is amazing. Sooo easy. I was not fortunate enough to get a HC cabin on my last cruise, so I just booked a standard cabin and guess what? Fits EASILY thru cabin doors without removing any parts. ....I am posting this because it is on SALE for the first time on Amazon at a GREAT price. I know how costly renting one is for cruises because I have done that also. If you have any questions...just let me know. I LOVE this scooter!!!

https://www.amazon.com/SuperHandy-Folding-Mobility-Scooter-Upgraded/dp/B0BG3D18KW/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_pd_sbs_rvi_d_sccl_2_1/133-3647339-3252006?pd_rd_w=pAaNx&content-id=amzn1.sym.9c71db11-3b2f-49a1-9fef-afd524b20130&pf_rd_p=9c71db11-3b2f-49a1-9fef-afd524b20130&pf_rd_r=WFXPF2MMMXVQ9FWF1D5Z&pd_rd_wg=Z2nkX&pd_rd_r=660849e2-443d-49f5-83aa-786e5c1ac5b6&pd_rd_i=B0BG3D18KW&psc=1

• 2 months later...