"Comfort Sleep System" on Paradise?

itzkaren

We're taking the 4-night Baja Mexico cruise on the Paradise in May and I wanted to know if the new "comfort sleep system" is in place on the Paradise. We sailed this same cruise on the Ectasy a few years ago.....and although, thankful for a bed at night after a wonderfully, busy day......they sure could have used a little extra "fluff and comfort!"

We're celebrating our anniversary.....and taking along 2 other couples for their first cruise. We're all neighbors, so we're taking the "block party" to the high seas! Should be plenty of fun!:p

Thanks for any info you can offer on the "comfort sleep system" (what is it?!) and any other info on the Paradise would be greatly appreciated!

So much useful info on these boards......thanks in advance for the helpful tips! :)

We'll be sailing on her on April 10, so I'll let you know! I had read that they replaced all the beds with these new ones FLEET WIDE. I hope it's true!

Bon voyage! I'm just hoping that the weather is better than it is now! We've had so much RAIN!! :(

We're taking the 4-night Baja Mexico cruise on the Paradise in May and I wanted to know if the new "comfort sleep system" is in place on the Paradise. We sailed this same cruise on the Ectasy a few years ago.....and although, thankful for a bed at night after a wonderfully, busy day......they sure could have used a little extra "fluff and comfort!"

We're celebrating our anniversary.....and taking along 2 other couples for their first cruise. We're all neighbors, so we're taking the "block party" to the high seas! Should be plenty of fun!:p

Thanks for any info you can offer on the "comfort sleep system" (what is it?!) and any other info on the Paradise would be greatly appreciated!

So much useful info on these boards......thanks in advance for the helpful tips! :)

We were on the Paradise on March 10th and they had the new comfort sleep system. They have white comforters, and puffy down-like pillows. The mattress was much more comfortable than the matresses on last years Spirit cruise. We even didn't have a problem with the crack between the beds either. KY:)

We were on the Spirit in January and only the mini-suites and above had the new bedding at that time. We had to have it switched out to the old style as I'm allergic to down. Fortunately they had pillows and reg. blankets in the drawers under the sofa in our mini-suite.

Thanks, GoodasGold.......it will be great to hear your cruise experience. You've only got a couple of weeks to wait! Yes.......I'm hopeful for some better weather too.......we live in central California......and have had SO MUCH rain!!! I think it's up to 19 of 28 days in March with rain. But soon, summer will hit....and it will be 100 degrees......so we can enjoy the rain now!

Look forward to hearing from you about your trip in April......and any "tips" for sailing the Paradise in May. Are you taking any excursions? I have been considering staying onboard the Catalina Island day.....but I know our friends want to go.......and Ensendada....probably go to La Bufadora....check out the "flea market" and back to the ship by dinner time.

Let's hope for some great cruising weather coming our way! :)

Here's the site that tells about the new bedding:

http://www.carnivalcomfortbed.com/

The site gives the impression that hypo-allergenic pillows are used in the regular cabins and the down in the suites.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/static_templates/promos/carnival_comfort_bed.aspx

Now you can enjoy a great night's sleep every night of your cruise with the quality bedding products developed specifically for Carnival's fleet wide sleep system upgrade.

Your stateroom comes equipped with a complete Carnival Comfort Bed ensemble featuring: an eight-inch spring mattress, a 100% hypoallergenic down duvet, high-quality sheets as well as ultra-fine, ring-spun, satin-striped cotton blend duvet covers and pillow cases.

Finally, after a fun-filled day at sea or on shore, you can lay your head on a New Generation Stateroom Pillow or a Soft & Downey Suite Pillow. All together, it makes for the best night's sleep on board you've ever had.

The Carnival Comfort Bed sleep system is just one of the many upgrades Carnival has made in an effort to continually exceed the expectations of our guests

Here's the site that tells about the new bedding:

http://www.carnivalcomfortbed.com/

The site gives the impression that hypo-allergenic pillows are used in the regular cabins and the down in the suites.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/static_templates/promos/carnival_comfort_bed.aspx

Now you can enjoy a great night's sleep every night of your cruise with the quality bedding products developed specifically for Carnival's fleet wide sleep system upgrade.

Your stateroom comes equipped with a complete Carnival Comfort Bed ensemble featuring: an eight-inch spring mattress, a 100% hypoallergenic down duvet, high-quality sheets as well as ultra-fine, ring-spun, satin-striped cotton blend duvet covers and pillow cases.

Finally, after a fun-filled day at sea or on shore, you can lay your head on a New Generation Stateroom Pillow or a Soft & Downey Suite Pillow. All together, it makes for the best night's sleep on board you've ever had.

The Carnival Comfort Bed sleep system is just one of the many upgrades Carnival has made in an effort to continually exceed the expectations of our guests

Thanks, Milliesmom for the info. I had read about the "comfort sleep system" on Carnival's website.....but now I know the details! That sounds like a great improvement over our previous "sleep system" on board!

Just looking forward to the getaway.....and reading these boards just feeds the anticipation!!!

Archived