best place to eat on conquest

BUGBUG62

we are cruising in may and are looking for the best place to eat on the conquest. We are looking for steak, lobster, sushi, and shrimp. We don't want to go the fancy place where you have to pay if we can help it. We have late seating. There seems to be so many choices and we don't want to miss out on the best food:D

we are cruising in may and are looking for the best place to eat on the conquest. We are looking for steak, lobster, sushi, and shrimp. We don't want to go the fancy place where you have to pay if we can help it. We have late seating. There seems to be so many choices and we don't want to miss out on the best food:D

The formal dining room, of course!:)

Steak is offered in the form of Beef Wellington, Chateaubriand, Filet Mignon, Prime Rib and (off the menu but available NY Strip). These, as well as the lobster tails are offered ONLY in the dining rooms.

There is a sushi bar. If you haven't cruised, you will love the food in the dining room. No need to make reservations for the Supper Club, as the dining room food is wonderful!

There's also the Lido Buffet - but I liken it to a Piccadilly (minus the cajun food). Just your regular and typical buffet food. Many folks like this just fine, but I'm a fine dining kinda gal.:D I LOVE the special treatment offered in the dining room.

You know, I hope, that you can order more than one appetizer, entree, dessert, etc. It is not unusual for folks to order both the lobster tail and prime rib - as "surf & turf" meal on formal night in the dining room. (I usually have two lobster tails.)

Oh, I noticed you said you have late seating. What you have done is to REQUEST late seating. You won't know for sure which dining assignment you have until you receive your Sail & Sign card just prior to boarding the ship. (If it isn't what you want, you can see the Maitre d' and request a change.):)

Archived