Sofa Beds on Voyager class ships?

We are currently planning a RCCL cruise out of New Jersey for the Summer of '07. Not sure what ship will be doing the itinerary but it will probably be a Voyager-class ship. We have been on 3 Disney cruises before and the room setup for our quad included a queen size bed and a couch that converted to a twin with a pull down from the ceiling. I have been reading on these boards that RCCL has sofa beds in the rooms. Are there any quad cabins that have pull downs instead? I don't know if my boys want to share a sofa bed for 9 days and I know we want an outside cabin. Anyone out there get around this problem?

As others have commented, some have found Disney rather expensive. Do not know what you may have paid there, but might want to look at connecting cabins on RCCL if you do not like sofa bed set-up. Also, do not say age of boys, could put them in an interior cabin and then be across the hall from them?

You can go to RCI's website and see which rooms have 3rd and 4th pullman beds. I have provided a link to the Mariner of the Seas. Once you go to this webpage notice to the left is a legend showing symbols displayed over the rooms and what they mean.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000h4LxQSP4IO3l96LB-PFUEzn:10ktdmlju?shipCode=MA&shipProfile=1083

They do have cabins that have sofabeds and pullmans, as well as some that have two pullmans. They're not always, available tho', check out the symbols on the deck plans. And those sofabeds are terribly uncomfortable...we're going to bring our own "egg crate mattress pads for our June cruise on the Navigator!

Thanks for the info. I figured that it wouldn't be very comfortable. From what I can see, pullmans are available with inside cabins. We wanted a balcony and really don't want to spend the extra $$ for another cabin. Was thinking maybe we would go with a Family Oceanview even though we will only be 4. It looks like the have a separate area with pullmans.

Archived