Whittier to Sewerd

chuck59

http://www.sewardbuslines.net/

See if they do a Whittier pickup, or go to Anch. and then take the bus. It is not a 5 1/2 hour trip as they show, they must do some other pickups on the way.

They will pick up in Whittier but then your also with them going up to Anch BEFORE heading to Seward, so yes it is a 5 1/2 hour trip that normally would take less than 2 hours. They also have a minimum on how many passengers.

They charge more for Whittier to Seward (85 miles)than Seward to Anch (125 miles). I'm shaking my head here. The train is same situation. Costs more to go a shorter distance. Alot of pockets getting padded cause of Whittier. :(

I wouldn't want to spend the day stuck on a bus when I could be doing other things. :)

They are picking up in Whittier and dragging them along up to Anch to drop and pick up more before heading back to Seward and going past Whittier again....I know..it doesn't make much sense and that's why it's not a recommended method.

They only have 1 van to make the daily trip.

I feel sorry for those being forced to ride with to Whittier that are going to Anch. It does make for a long ride.

Archived