Mediterranean suites all sold out in 15 minutes?

smores

called to try to get cat3 for transatlantic voyage 8/18/2007. was told all suites sold out in 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!! can this be true?

Try holding a Cat 4 and then call to be put on a list for the Cat 3. I was told that Cats 1-3 were going to be in a lottery pool by all those that wanted them.

People waitlist those categories years in advance. They are really hard to come by.

I read on the disboards that people were getting calls a few days before bookings opened up to see if they still wanted them for the Med cruises. It seems if you didn't put in a waitlist request a year or more in advance you were out of luck. The thing with these categories are that the deposit of $700 per person is nonrefundable.

I booked two connecting cat. 5's for June 27th 10 day cruise. And if I do decide to cancel in the proper timeframe I'll get my deposit back.

Hope it all works out for you.

Nina

I heard they were all gone before it was even time to book!

They were available to my travel agent unfortunately family illness made us turn down the cat 3 they had on hold for us. Hope someone will be able to get it. we wanted a cat 2 but 3 was all that was available.

Archived