Help??? Leaving tomorrow - Calling Cards (Mexico to USA) ????

CruiseChat

:confused: I have been trying to find a calling card that will allow me to call home from the ports along the Mexican Riviera and have been unsuccessful? Don't want to call from ship. Have family member in hospital - will want to check in periodically while gone. Have a cell phone - but no international service features.

Any recommendations for a simple and economical way to phone home?

Leaving tomorrow. Thanks.

:confused: I have been trying to find a calling card that will allow me to call home from the ports along the Mexican Riviera and have been unsuccessful? Don't want to call from ship. Have family member in hospital - will want to check in periodically while gone. Have a cell phone - but no international service features.

Any recommendations for a simple and economical way to phone home?

Leaving tomorrow. Thanks.

cruisechat, we will be with you Monday :) you can buy a calling card in Mexico at stores, they are easy to use, with different amounts.

you will find a number of little stores called oxxo you can purchase a local mexican calling card that come in 30 peso 50 peso and 100 peso calling cards that can be used at any public phone booth in mexico. i say get the 100 peso calling card which is about $10 dollars so you can keep tabs at every port. you would dail 001 + area code + phone number this is the best and least expensive way to call home. best wishes to your family member in the hospital.

Archived