cheap flight SFO-HNL

spleen93

Just checked one of my routine stops on the net and it told me about a bargain sale going on at Hotwire on roundtrips from San Francisco to Honolulu right now. It mentioned $284/round trip - couldn't find it THAT cheap but I did find a $384/round trip price.

Link is here if anybody wants to take a look at it.

Spleen

Mahalo, Spleen. We won't use Hotwire because you can't pick your flight times, and I'm not willing to risk it. (We don't do guarantees for cruise cabins either; don't like nasty surprises.)

For someone with a completely flexible schedule (and who doesn't mind potluck) $384 is an incredibly good deal from the West coast. Average prices from major hubs have been running over $600, so that's quite a bargain.

beachchick

Actually all the major airlines (Aloha and Hawaiian) are having $39 specials oneway interisland right now. We have a new player in the market, Mesa Airlines, with their Go Airlines (http://www.iflygo.com) that's lowering rates so Hawaiian and Aloha are forced to lower their rates to compete. Should make it exciting for the next few months. Grab your tickets now - seats are limited.

I took advantage of the sale and going to the Big Island at the end of June now. :)

Spleen

Archived