Anyone ever rent a HUMMER H2 from ROYAL CAR RENTALS?

Learning Conformity

Hi all!

Has anyone ever rented a Hummer H2 from Royal Car Rental on Aruba? Are they reputable, and can an excellent female driver who is all of 5'3" handle one of these beasts? We plan to take it to the natural pool, and other off-road sights. And how much did they charge you for just one day (the posted 3 day rate is $495)?

Thanks!

We did not rent a Hummer, but we rented an SUV (Suzuki or Toyota?) from Royal Car Rental for our last 11 night visit to the island. I would definitely recommend them. Compared to some of the other car rental companies we have rented with in Aruba, we consider them one of the best.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Lisa (love Altanta & Savannah, live 2 miles from the north Jersey border!) - At now least I know they're reputable, so I'm more than halfway there! I was a little concerned, considering the daily rental price estimate I have in my head, and just handing my cc over to a foreign company while I rent out a pricey little piece of machinery. :eek:

Anyone know if my height will impede my driving of a H2, and what they charged per day?

Archived