Legend Apr 8/-15

Just off the Legend of the Seas. Let me say, it was a fun cruise. Departed from Tampa, Fl. We were on Deck 8 and had a nice cabin, with a balcony. We went to the Welcome Show and enjoyed a very funny comedian named Al Romas. The, CD Gavin Brown, who we also enjoyed said he would have an adult show later in the week, which we and our friends looked forward to.

The first day was at sea. I enjoy a sea day. Was able to read my book in peace. A funny comedian named Freddie Roman performed at 10:45PM. We went to bed after his show as we got up early for Cayman on Mon.

Went snorkeling in Cayman then had lunch at the Hard Rock. Decent food, expensive prices. Such is Cayman. Show tonight wa the Production Singers.

Tues was Costa Maya. No need for tender here, which is nice. Didn't do an excursion so we just wandred around the shops and had a Corona or 3 and then made it back to the vessel. Maria Neglia was on toight. She has done many Ed Sullivan shows and was quite a good entertainer. We ended the night at the Schooner Bar and had the pleasure of meeting Al Romas, the comedian, from the first night. A very nice man. Made us laugh through out the evening.

Wed was Cozumel. We had been many times and opted to stay on the ship. There was another Production Show tonight and we hit the hay early.

Thurs we were in Belize which, seemed like a nice port. Did some snorkeling and had lunch. Dinner was quite good and the show was Judy Kolba who kept everyone entertained.

Friday. The last sea day. I like these days. No excursions, just time to relax. Went to the late night comedy show starring Al Romas. Funny guy. Got a chance to chat with him after the show and make plans to see hiim in Atlantic City in June.

Departure on Sat was smooth and we made it to the Tampa airport without incident. Had a wonderful cruise and enjoyed the people and the Legend a great deal. I plan on meeting her in Europe in few months.

Hi Sircruisealot....Enjoyed reading your review of the Legend of the Seas. We love the ship and crew as well. My husband and I sailed out of Southampton to the Med on her last July 30th..and had a wonderful time. We are booked again for this August, with our family. Are you doing another cruise on her out of Europe? Hope to hear all about it if you do. Thanks again for the review. Regards, Carol

Archived