FOS whirlpool overhang above balcony cabin??

Help, in looking at the new posted pictures of the Freedom this morning, it dawned on me that one of the whirlpools may be above my 9th deck balcony on the 11th floor. How do I find out for sure if whirlpool overhang if above my cabin area?? I would prefer to be somewhere else if this is the case. All of your help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out the deck plans and you should be able to determine where your cabin is in relation to the whirlpools. Since you are on Deck 9 and the whirlpools are two decks above you, I am not sure why you are terribly concerned.

Check out the deck plans and you should be able to determine where your cabin is in relation to the whirlpools. Since you are on Deck 9 and the whirlpools are two decks above you, I am not sure why you are terribly concerned.

First time cruiser, so don't really have the concept of how much room is inbetween floors, didn't know if I should be concerned, but from your comment, I guess I don't need to be. I've tried looking at the deck plans and the deck plans for deck 9 and deck 11 seem to be off in scale. Centrium and elevators are much smaller on 11th deck plans than 9th. I guess I could just call Royal Caribbean and ask. Thanks!

First time cruiser, so don't really have the concept of how much room is inbetween floors, didn't know if I should be concerned, but from your comment, I guess I don't need to be. I've tried looking at the deck plans and the deck plans for deck 9 and deck 11 seem to be off in scale. Centrium and elevators are much smaller on 11th deck plans than 9th. I guess I could just call Royal Caribbean and ask. Thanks!

Called RCCL and the 9th deck cabins that are located below the overhang on the port side whirlpool is 9554, 9558, 9560 & 9562, at least that's what they told me. Of course, you'll have a couple of Grand Suites located between the 9th deck and whirlpool. I don't have anything to worry about as far as the location of our cabin.

I guess I was just concerned about how far whirlpools stick out, but I won't worry anymore.

Archived