Need Pride Info

TinaJ04463

I'm making a video/slideshow for my inlaws for their anniversary, using their pics from their Pride cruise in 2003. So far the only thing I can figure out for sure is that they went to Half Moon Cay and did the catamaran snorkling, but don't know where they were. I would like to do the show in chronological order as best I can, but not knowing the itinerary....so if anyone was on the Pride in the eastern Carib in '03 if you could give me info about the itinerary I would appreciate it!

TinaJ

I'm making a video/slideshow for my inlaws for their anniversary, using their pics from their Pride cruise in 2003. So far the only thing I can figure out for sure is that they went to Half Moon Cay and did the catamaran snorkling, but don't know where they were. I would like to do the show in chronological order as best I can, but not knowing the itinerary....so if anyone was on the Pride in the eastern Carib in '03 if you could give me info about the itinerary I would appreciate it!

TinaJ

The pride is now based in Long Beach with Mexico visits. When it was based in FL, it's Eastern voyage visited St. Thomas, St. Maarten and a private island in The Bahamas ( Half Moon Cay )

TinaJ

I just got the Carnival Pride "the newest masterpiece in the air of having fun" book from my TA.

When it first came out it went to East and West Caribbean every other week.

east

sat port canaveral

sun half moon or salt cay subject to local conditions

mon fun day at sea

tue st thomas

wed st maarten

thur fun day at sea

fri fun day at sea

sat port canaveral

west

sat port canaveral

sun key west