Hey, Summiteers Roll Call

Beaufinger

Welcome to the new boards, Summiteers: I guess we didn't make it to 100 Pages. I guess we will just have to do it here. Can't work the Smileys yet. Hope to hear from all you Summiteers, Don't let us die off yet......

• 14 years later...

Hi Beau - looks like you are you hanging onto this thread so it won't die -- can't let that happen. Back in the day, we had lots of messages and lots of pages! Hope that you and Kathie Lee are doing great:hearteyes::hearteyes:!:hearteyes: :hearteyes::hearteyes: Beau, I didn't put those happy faces in here -- at the end of the previous sentence, I ended it with just an exclamation mark and you can see it added 2 in front and 3 happy dudes after the exclamation mark. Didn't add them when I used the exclamation mark elsewhere in the post. Go figure!

Where are Jill and Gary, Becki, Rob and Cheryll, Anne Maria and Jennifer & "what's his name" Paul Zerba?

Dennis and I don't even have a cruise booked - our last one was in 2014 when we took our granddaughter and family on the Disney Dream - Disney is always first class, but boy are they expensive -- we had 2 oceanview cabins, which were lovely! That 4 day cruise ended up costing about $4,000 and we drove to Cape Canaveral. Anyhoo, it was worth it to experience a Disney sailing at least once !

I told him that I'll take a 4-day Carnival sailing, just get me on the ocean! We've had a lot going on - we bought a small condo close to my son, DIL and precious granddaughter! So that cleaned out a few accounts - dang! At least when we had the townhouse in Boca Raton, the "travel to the port" expenses were nominal - now we both have to fly. We are 8 hours from Tampa and/or Port Canaveral, but I don't do car trips anymore!

Then I have to have cataract surgery next month and the other eye the following month - more $$$

Enough about me - what cruises do y'all have planned/booked? I will have to live vicariously through you for now!

Take care and I'll check the board much more frequently to see if anyone else shows up! :-)

Edited by CruiseNut7

Hey Beau!!!

The Summiteers will not die off!!!:eek:

Markshock started a roll call on the roll call page...yes, it is somewhere on this new board....:cool:

I will look for you there!!!! Hopefully others will find us!!!:p

Hey Beau -- I typed my message on the old board, THEN realized I needed to be here. So just went back to "boards" and searched for markshock! When I did, it automatically moved my post over here - SUCCESS!!