Grand Buffet on 4- night Paradise?

itzkaren

Is there a "Grand Buffet" on the 4-night Paradise to Baja Mexico? I've been viewing some posts with beautiful pictures of the fruit/vegetable carvings, ice sculptures, etc.....I remember seeing the one on the Pride....and was awestruck at the artistry......went through the whole line, took pictures...and never took a bite!

Sure would be fun for our first-time cruising friends to enjoy this visual delight.

Thanks for any info on this. I know that after this 4-night.....the 8 of us will soon be planning a 7-night!

:) Have a great week all you CC friends! One week from tonight........I'll be saying "I can't sleep.....I'm too excited!"....because we'll be leaving the next day for our cruise......at least we'll already be in Long Beach....so the vacation will be underway.

Sorry for the "wordiness".....I get a little carried away with excitement sometimes :D

No, there wasn't a Grand Buffet in the dining room like there used to be. Instead, there was a Mexican Buffet one night up in the Paris restaurant on the Lido deck. I didn't even know about it until it was almost over. There was also a day where they had an array of desserts, including a variety of chocolate yummies up in the same area. But, no it's not like what I used to see in the formal dining room. Truth be known, I could barely stay awake for those and they always seemed more for photo ops than for eating. Very lovely to look at. I prefer the 24 hour buffets they serve in the Princess Horizon Court Lido restaurant. Not exactly "grand" with all the pomp and circumstance, but tasty when you're in the mood for a midnight snack. :)

Is there a "Grand Buffet" on the 4-night Paradise to Baja Mexico? I've been viewing some posts with beautiful pictures of the fruit/vegetable carvings, ice sculptures, etc.....I remember seeing the one on the Pride....and was awestruck at the artistry......went through the whole line, took pictures...and never took a bite!

Sure would be fun for our first-time cruising friends to enjoy this visual delight.

Thanks for any info on this. I know that after this 4-night.....the 8 of us will soon be planning a 7-night!

:) Have a great week all you CC friends! One week from tonight........I'll be saying "I can't sleep.....I'm too excited!"....because we'll be leaving the next day for our cruise......at least we'll already be in Long Beach....so the vacation will be underway.

Sorry for the "wordiness".....I get a little carried away with excitement sometimes :D

I'm already looking into sailing on the gorgeous Diamond Princess for 7 days down to the Mexican Riviera next April during our Spring break. I just love the Grand class of Princess ships, and this one is a larger and wider version. I hope it works out where we can go! I really love those Island Night Deck Parties and Champagne Pyramids. FUN!!!

Bon voyage to you and your group! Time is-a tickin' away! Soon you'll be walking across the gangplank.

I know that after this 4-night.....the 8 of us will soon be planning a 7-night!

:)

:D

Archived