Not getting answers, anywhere can ya'll help Excursion ?

nickle831

Okay I've called Carnival, I've sent emails and I've searched and I can't find any answers, so maybe ya'll can help. We are cruising Aug 21 this year. I wanted to book an excursion thru Carnival for Cozumel for snorkeling. The one I was looking at starts at 8am. However we don't get there till 8am. I'm figuring since it's thru Carnival they aren't going to leave w/o us since noone will be there at 8. Am I correct in thinking this? Also will we get the full tour still. The other thing I was wondering is in the description it says they will take you back to the ship when it is done at 11:30, so does that mean we will have to tender back into shore if we want to walk around Cozumel? TIA:confused:

You will have to tender back if you have your tour leave you to shop around. But......the tendering wasn't bad at all, we were there in April, don't worry about that, just don't wait until the last minute. Did you book your excusion with Carnival? If you did no worries, they will be there for you, used to ship times. If you booked it privately then you may want to email and ask about the time differences. Have fun!

Archived