The Piano Man???

zillabe

I don't know about anyone else on here but my friends and I practically lived in the piano bar on the valor. Does anyone know how the piano guys rotate?? We had Ron Pass on ours. I'm sure there have been other piano guys...any opinions on them?

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

I have heard Ron is good but I will always vote for Mark. He was our Piano man on the Legend. He was funny and entertaining not too mention he was very very good looking. (I told him he was lucky I was married!) He always kept the crowd engaged and everyone there had a great time. I have already posted that I am having withdrawls from him! I can't wait to get on another ship with him! When everyone asked me how my cruise was, the first thing I said was "It was wonderful and I already miss my Piano Guy!"

Christie :)

We also live in the piano bar on our cruises, until this past February.

Do not assume that all piano bar guys are great.

We had a dreadful experience on the Liberty this year. Duane was the piano man and he was a huge disappointment. Boring. Did not know typical piano bar songs (even though they were on his list). Played slow, slow, slow songs... then said he was going to "slow it down some." Skipped three-quarters of American Pie (said it was depressing). I could go on and on.

We tried a couple of nights but had to completely give up. We went to some shows we probably wouldn't have otherwise.

First time I came home from a cruise with my voice!

Next year, we're trying RCCL.

There is a web site where Carnival lists its entertainers, but it is not up-to-date. Maybe they will stay on top of it at some point. The URL is:

http://www.carnivalentertainment.com/now_playing.aspx#_

Also, there is a thread on this board about Mark- he has posted on it. Ron Pass has also posted on it. Maybe you can get more info from them.

Archived