Athens - how doable on our own?

Nancy, I have been looking for you because there are coupons for the Arts Hotel....I think you were staying there with your parents??? Look for the link here on the hotel and someone reported a great deal on coupons offered by Ritz Carlton. I posted on another link hoping you'd see it....

Nanette,

I did see the thread regarding the Hotel Arts and the certificates available through the Ritz Carlton. We really got a terrific deal through American Express when we booked last Sept or Oct. so we are in good shape for this stay. However, it's a great thing to keep in mind for future travel. I really had no idea Ritz Carlton offered this particular promotion.

Thanks for thinking of me. We leave in two weeks for our cruise. It's hard to believe. Your trip is right around the corner as well.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Nancy

Hi Nancy!

So glad you got a great deal anyway!

I called Delta today and all seems to be well still. Just one hiccup...our Athens to Paris flight on our son's ticket is showing a different departure time. Air France's webite shows one time and Delta's website a different one...almost 2 hour difference! At least it's only on the way home!

Hope you have a super trip and we'll think of you as we arrive in Venice!

Nanette

Archived