Sun departure in Seattle

flowy

I will be travelling with my husband who will be using a cane after a double ankle fracture. Just wondering how the parking facilities are by the Seattle port. Any hints on easier luggage carting to the ship, time to be there, etc. so the transport will be easy? Thanks, Fran

I will be travelling with my husband who will be using a cane after a double ankle fracture. Just wondering how the parking facilities are by the Seattle port. Any hints on easier luggage carting to the ship, time to be there, etc. so the transport will be easy? Thanks, Fran

Fran, you can park across the street at the parking garage. On our 3 cruises to Alaska we have parked there ($12 a day) and they take care of your luggage for you. We normally leave our luggage with them and walk over the skybridge to the terminal but they have had a van shuttle that takes both you and your luggage to the terminal if you prefer. I would assume it's the same this year.

You can also drop him and your luggage off at the curb right in front of the pier building. The porters are right there to handle the luggage and there won't be much walking at all for your husband.

Have a great cruise!

Hikini:D

Archived