Funship Dollars on Ebay, Yes or No?

Yancey_Elsa

I noticed that they have $500 funship dollars on ebay. The post says that they can not be used for S & S accounts but they look just like the ones I bought off Carnivals website and those can be used for a credit to the S & S account. Has anyone ever bought funship dollars on ebay?

]I actually sold a 25.00 one I had from somewhere like giftcertificates.com where we got to choose what we wanted(Christmas gift from Shawns work) .I sold it on ebay and it read and looked just like those. You had to use it towards a booking only]

I'm with Dood. I don't know of any "real" funship dollars that can't be used for your S&S account.

Actually, I can buy "real" funship dollars through the scrip program at my children's school. They state on their face that they can only be used for cruise fare, not for ship-board credit. They look just like the regular funship dollars, but with the added line about not being used for S&S.

Actually, I can buy "real" funship dollars through the scrip program at my children's school. They state on their face that they can only be used for cruise fare, not for ship-board credit. They look just like the regular funship dollars, but with the added line about not being used for S&S.

Thanks for the clarification!

Archived