C&A Member Cruises

I have done a search but can't find this info. What are the benefits of a "Member's Cruise?" Are prices lower? I called C&A and they said no but there were special events etc... Can someone who has been on one give a report? I believe my 3/25/07 VoS cruise is going to be a member's cruise according to some info here. Thanks.

I have done a search but can't find this info. What are the benefits of a "Member's Cruise?" Are prices lower? I called C&A and they said no but there were special events etc... Can someone who has been on one give a report? I believe my 3/25/07 VoS cruise is going to be a member's cruise according to some info here. Thanks.

I asked the same question in a couple of other threads and received just about as many replies as you have. I did get one reply that gave some information. Here it is:

I was on The Enchantment Crown and Anchor member cruise in January, and this is what was different from a regular cruise.

There were some extra classes and lessons that weren't available to people who weren't members, such as beading, greeting card making and salsa lessons. They also had raffles at these classes for bathrobes, towels, calculators and some other stuff which of course I didn't win.

Almost everynight there was a goodie in our room, such as a backpack, travel alarm calculator, beach towel, pens, tote and a couple other items.

We are diamond members and we had a free shore excursion in Cozumel, which was a deluxe beach break.

It seems like there were more parties, but this was only a 5 night cruise, it was way too short.

I'm sure there are other things I forgot. The only really negative thing was that the concierge room was crowded, but they did have another room available. Also the Giuseppe, the concierge,was the best!!

Also, it was nice meeting other people who love to cruise!!

I guess other C & A members treat member cruises like it is a secret just like Quest is supposed to be. I guess I'll know more about member cruises after October.

Archived