C&A coupon Not honored?!

Hi ... I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone for your views and advice ... I really appreciate it. Now that, I have had a few hours to myself, I am really just happy to get the $125 off. About being Canadian - I just had to say that the coupon is sent to me in Canada - so they should honor it and also I paid with my American visa card in U.S. dollars, so there shouldn't have been a problem. I do believe it was the travel agency's mishap and they should have been nice enough to say so and I would have understood ... anyway I am looking forward to our upcoming vacation & cant wait to be sailing in just 15 weeks ... yay! Have a great weekend everyone. :)

I just became really tired of TA's fussing about discounts and coupons. We will give you full value on the balcony discount but only 80% of the coupon amount or vice-versa. I am actually glad that RCCL went to no discounting. I have booked with them for the last 4 cruises, without complaint. They are more accessible than a TA, and they don't make a big fuss abouit how helpful they are. I don't see the need for an additional layer of complications with a booking. I'm sure someday I will regret saying that, but so far we have been very satisfied. :)

Archived