Welcome letters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are getting married during a port stop on the Carnival Conquest next month. I have put together wedding gift boxes for everyone and I want to include a welcome letter and agenda for my guests. I have 17 sailing guests. I don't want to make everyone stick to a preset agenda for the entire cruise, but I am afraid that my guests will want to be with us a lot of the time. Did anyone have these same issues? How do you handle this with your sailing guests? I would love some quiet "honeymoon" time, but I having mixed feelings about wanting to entertain my guests. They did pay to cruise with us and I feel that I may be neglecting them if I don't spend alot of time with them. Any suggestions? :confused:

• 1 year later...

Dear Family and Friends,

Welcome aboard the Crown Princess!

It means so much to us that you are a part of our wedding. We hope the next nine days are as memorable for you as they will be for us.

Many years from now, when we look back on our life and this day, we’ll remember that being surrounded by the family and friends we hold so dearly was the perfect beginning to our life as husband and wife. Each of you are providing us with special memories that we shall treasure forever.

Enjoy this welcome bag. It’s a token of our appreciation for your being here. For your convenience, listed below are the cabin numbers of the others in our party. Don’t forget to check your “wedding cruise itinerary” (in this bag) for special events that you’re invited to attend!

Love,

Sara & Shohn

Jack & Debbie

D424

Lan & Cynthia

D301

Barbara

D529

Tim

A424

Dan & Sara

P241