Cooler Question????

KOS

We have a collapsible cooler. Do we have to put it, and our drinks (just Cokes and water:) ) in a suit case, or will CC just let you carry the cooler full of drinks right onto the ship? I know this is an odd question, but I'm a first timer (couldn't tell could you) so please forgive.

Thanks,

KOS

Carnival does allow you to bring a "reasonable amount" of soft drinkes/pop or water on the ship. I dont see a problem with putting it in your cooler and carrying it on if you are comfortable with that. Is it one of those small soft sided lunch type coolers? If it was me I would probably just put it in a carry on type bag and chill it when you get on board. Whatever you chose to do should be fine. You do not have to feel as though you are smuggling it on the ship, it is allowed.:)

Hi,

When we were on the Glory we filled it with pop. Not ice just the drinks. As long as it can fit threw their scanner they let it go threw. At least for us they said if was fine.

we put it on our balcony and kept it full of ice. I don't drink coffee but I need a cold coke first thing.It worked perfect. Were going again in Nov. and plan on doing the same thing.

Carla

ps. we had the one on wheels

Yeah, I wasn't sure if they had a "If we don't see it" type policy on coolers ( ours is a small one). But with a couple of kids (3 and 7), I think we'll need it:)

KOS

Yes, it's great to have a cooler if there is no fridge in your cabin. Not only for water and soda, but you can get pints of milk, containers of yogurt, fruit, etc. on the Lido to keep on hand for snacks. Slightly OT, but the boxes of cereal from the Lido make great take-along snacks for shore excursions!

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived