Ocho Rios dock to Sunset Beach??

DFW4

I've read many of the posts on Sunset Beach and it seems that it is close to the Montego Bay dock. We're on RCCL Rhapsody and docking at Ocho Rios. ANyone have info on taxi rates and travel time? We've done the falls before, but this time we are with a group of 18 (9 adults and 9 kids) and not sure just what to do - but Sunset Beach sounds like a fun alternative.

Thanks for any tips,

we stayed in jamaica last year. our resort was halfway between ocho rios and montego bay. the ride from our resort to ocho rios took about a hour, so you are looking at about 2 hours tomontego bay.Our cab was 90 dollars. You might be able to get a better price with such a big group. Sunset jamaica grande is in ocho rios,which is sunset beaches sister resort, tuo may be able to get the same day pass there. We were going to stay there last year but they were under construction. I think that is finished now.:)

As mentioned the taxi ride would be about 2- 2 1/2 hours one way. I wouldn't do it just for that resort. There are some others that offer day passes. You may want to check with Beaches or something a bit closer.

Archived