Puerta Vallarta Pirate Ship ?

calicruzr

I will be on the Pride 11-5-06 and want to do the Pirate ship excursion (night). The pride leaves at 10pm and the Carnival excursion is over at 8:45. I am trying to find another company that will be cheaper but they seem to end at 10:30pm. Does anyone know if the Carnival excursion is taylored just for them for timing or do you know of another company that gets back around the same time. I don't think they have that many ships do they? Help!

I will be on the Pride 11-5-06 and want to do the Pirate ship excursion (night). The pride leaves at 10pm and the Carnival excursion is over at 8:45. I am trying to find another company that will be cheaper but they seem to end at 10:30pm. Does anyone know if the Carnival excursion is taylored just for them for timing or do you know of another company that gets back around the same time. I don't think they have that many ships do they? Help!

There is only one pirate ship serving the tourist trade in Vallarta. That is the Marigalante. This web site -

http://www.marigalante.com.mx/piratesBay/index.htm

One of the third-party tour brokers in Vallarta (Vallartaonline.com) has this description -

http://www.vallartaonline.com/tours/MexicoOnboardMarigalante/

As you ca see, the Marigalante starts its Wednesday night sailing/show an hour earlier on Wednesday to accomodate the 10PM of the Pride.

The Marigalante may have a policy to not sell tickets directly to cruise ship passengers. If they do, any number of the online tour brokers can sell you tickets for less than Carnival is charging. There are several, I just happen to use Vallartaonline.com on a regular basis.

Enjoy!

Archived