Which airlines does Norwegian use for flights to Hawaii

marcyjane

We just went on a PoA cruise and also left out of Nashville. We used United Airlines and had no problems with them at all. The connecting flight to Chicago is on an "Express" aircraft, which are small and cramped. But that's only for just over an hour of airtime and not that big a deal IMO.

The return flight home (on the long flight, not the express one) was better simply because it was later and the passengers were more likely to sleep and less likely to be milling around. If I did it again, I'd fly at night just for a more relaxing flight, but that's just my personality.

We are sailing on the POH in July. We recieved our documents today. We are flying United from DFW and are flying United for return. We scheduled air through NCL. I was told by a service rep at NCL that they use United for about 90% of their regular air. They offer other air arrangements at an additional cost.

Hope this helps. We also will be coming home late. We leave Hawaii at 1015 pm on our return date. That will be a long day and a half getting home.

Kevin

Just wondering if anyone has used NCL air on a Hawaii cruise and if so what airline did they book you with and did you have a lot of layover time.

We would be leaving Nashville, Tn.

Thanks

Marcy

If you book air thru NCL be sure to call the airline and get seat selections as soon as you receive flight documents otherwise your party may not be seated together!

Archived