Glory Crew -- Please Get a Good Piano Player!

What on earth is going on with Carnival??? The service staff is way beyond excellent, and every year I am beyond pleased as they continue to find ways to impress me with their excellent service.

But the ship talent? Oh dear me.

Hubby read that the last piano bar guy was so horrible the shut the place down and was released. We thought perhaps they had better talent in the wings, but my gosh... could he have been worse than Lorraine? Don't get me wrong, she's an adequate vocalist, but far below par when it comes to lounge bar tunes. We didn't even make it through one chorus of Georgia on My Mind before bolting.

It wasn't just us, by the way. On any given night you might find two or three people in there.

Come on, Carnival! Go steal Darrin off whatever ship he's on now, and have him train the newbies.

Maybe they are having trouble finding the right person. I dont know about the current lady, but yes the guy was not good at all...it was empty every night that it was open.

On my last 4 cruises before the Glory the Piano Bar was Awsome...So Im guessing they are working on finding the right person.

Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get a good piano man/woman by November!!!! Or else--we'll just have to find somewhere else to hang.

I "heard" but does anyone know if it's true that they are no longer allowed to sing what I call the "bawdy" songs?

We are on the Glory July 1st -we love the pIano bar - hopefully they have corrected the problem. Thought it was corrected with Lorraine, but apparently not. Has anyone heard if there is another new Piano person??

Rich and Sue

Archived