When is formal night on valor?

I think it's usually the 2nd night on ship. But on Valor Eastern would that be Mon or Teus. Mon is supossed to be in the Bahamas (unless the hurricane gods think otherwise) and Tues is at sea. Tuesday would be great!

I have a dress for formal night that I wore when I was in my best friends wedding. No, it's night hot pink taffeta. sp?

It's a floor length, strapless, black dress w/ a wrap. Yes, she intentially picked dresses that everyone could wear again and not look like a big thing of cotton candy.

So, on the second formal night, is it as dressy as the first and if we eat at Scarlett's on that night will we still have to be formal.

I wear dress clothes and heels at work, but DH is a printer and pretty much lives in jeans. I guess we'll have to go buy him a suit. He didn't have to wear one on our last cruise and I'm not sure he'll be real happy with the idea. On NCL he wore slack, long sleeves, and tie. No jacket or suit.

Archived