21st BIRTHDAY CRUISE!! everyones imput please!

I think since dad is paying you should be conservative and not exotic... I would feel bad spending someone else's money, and I am sure you appreciate Dad paying, but money is not easy to come by and he would be much happier I would think if you did not bankrupt him in the process.. My opinion of course..:)

well said...i appreciate that post...because its true.

Turning 21, being with a couple of friends on your own, looking for a good time, I know what itinerary I would select. I would choose the Adventure out of San Juan doing the Southern that includes the 5 islands, St Thomas, St Maarten, Antigua, St Lucia, and Barbados. I would definitely hit the Jolly Roger excursions in Antigua and Barbados , assuming they are still offered (been a few years...). Lots to do, the ship usually has a lot of people around your age, no matter what time of the year, and a good time is usually had by all. We are "old folk" and my wife has been selected to lead the Conga line three out of the last four times we hit the Jolly Roger cruises (yes, she can be sexy when she wants to be...hehe :p) Definitely a party itinerary...even for us folks that are on the wrong side of thirty...:D

The southern caribbean on Adventure i have done over xmas a few years ago...i remember it being a lot of fun, but i didnt know what it would be like in January or other times of the year. Are you sure its always "young"

Archived