Dolphin Swim - Anguilla or Curacao

Does anyone have an opinion on which dolphin swim is better on the Southern Caribbean itinerary - Anguilla (from St. Maarten) or Curacao. It seems like the Anguilla Dolphin Discovery is not as easy to get to and you have to go through customs again. But I can't find much on the Dolphin Academy in Curacao. Any input would be appreciated.

My husdband and I did the dolphin swim in Curacao. We both loved it. You go into the water with the dolphins with a group of about 12 people. You swim with them, take a dorsal fin ride, and do various other tricks with them. You get to spend approximately 30-40 minutes in the water with the dolphins. It was well worth the money.

The dolphin swim in Curacao is a once in a lifetime experience! My husband and I had always wanted to experience this adventure. There were four of us in the the water with two dolphins for about 45 minutes. Dolphins swim really fast and we were constantly moving to keep up with them. The dolphins would swim along side of you as you touched them. We also took a dorsal ride and learned the signals to give the dolphins for their trick performances. I would highly recommend this excursion to everyone!

Archived