Pineapple Beach Dilemma

Crunch Captain

We will be arriving in Antigua at 1PM and departing at 8PM. Is is worth it to pay for the all-inclusive package at Pineapple Beach or should we just take a taxi and go to Runaway Beach or Turner's Beach.? We would like to be at a calm beach where we could get drinks and rent beach chairs and umbrellas... any suggestions? Has Runaway Beach lost most of its beach due to the Hurricane? Which is prettier Runaway or Turner's?

Thanks alot

CC

• 2 weeks later...
We will be arriving in Antigua at 1PM and departing at 8PM. Is is worth it to pay for the all-inclusive package at Pineapple Beach or should we just take a taxi and go to Runaway Beach or Turner's Beach.? We would like to be at a calm beach where we could get drinks and rent beach chairs and umbrellas... any suggestions? Has Runaway Beach lost most of its beach due to the Hurricane? Which is prettier Runaway or Turner's?

Thanks alot

CC

What are the hours that they offer the all inclusive?

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that when when we cruised on AOS, Antigua was on of the islands I looked forward to the least. Boy was I blown away. It does take about 25 minutes to get to the resort but it is beyond worth it. The beach is gorgeous and there is big area that is shaded. I can't wait to go back.

Archived