Vatican to Spanish Steps ?

The on your own instructions are mine. The map I refer to can be found at http://www.romebuddy.com. I had highlighted the various routes to take on the ones I had sent people.

One change we have made since is to now take a cab between St Peters and the Colloseum. It cost us about 8 euros and we felt a lot safer. The Metro can be quite intimidating. Every time we have been on the metro, we have seen some sort of trouble, pick pocketting or agressive begging.

If you are in Rome for more than one day, the people who do the tour for the Colloseum, the green hut by the metro, also do a no lines tour of the Vatican museum. I gave the leaflet to the shopping guide on the Millennium, so I can't give any other details. We are there again in September, so will post full details then.

The on your own instructions are mine. The map I refer to can be found at www.romebuddy.com. I had highlighted the various routes to take on the ones I had sent people.

Andy thank you very much. I have posted your instructions on several sites. I will be in Rome October 10th and 20th with Century visits. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Perhaps you can post your updated guide when you return. Please embed your signature for posterity:).

• 1 month later...

Archived