Just came back from the spirit!! 6-18~6-24

AnneNchris

WOW!!! What a wonderful time we had!!! Unfortunatley we did not make it to the CC meeting Monday morning...so I was a little bummed about that and I do apalogize to the other CC members...I will post a detailed review tommorow afternoon...but for now what I can tell you...is it was so great!!! Tommorow I am booking the Spirit for next June for the 8 day cruise for the whole family...I am already starting a coutdown...LOL...more to come!!!!!!!:)

Hi..All..We just got back from the Spirit Cruise on the 24th also and we had the best time of our lives ! That cruise director , Ricky , was the greatest.I also loved the comedy show with Ed Alonzo.He had me in tears! I want to go again also but I thought the Spirit is moving to New Orleans .is this true?Maybe We have to just follow them there.lol,.I hope everyone who went on this trip had as great a time as we did.

My son had a ball.He was so excited because he met so many young ladies at the cebrity disco.

Well,see you next time!

Sorry you didn't make the CC meeting. A rather small and quiet group but nice to put faces with names.

Were you on the tender from hell back to the ship the night of the Beach Party? I am already missing the ship and have a picture of it taped to my computer monitor and have my Sirius radio in my cart set on Reggae, but it is just not doing it!!!!

Sorry you missed the CC meeting-hello tinker, it was nice to meet you. We were on the "tender from hell"-it was AWFUL! I was really nervous because our 6year old was with us. We had a great time, aand can't wait to go on another cruise.

Archived