Zenith, cabins under elevators

jas4141

Anyone have cabins beneath or right near elevators midship on the Zenith? Is the noise/traffic tolerable or should these cabins be avoided? Our only cabins have been along corridors. Thanks in advance.

We have been in Cabin 1040 right outside the elevators midship and it was a wonderful location, convenient to so many things. We did not experience any noise and we were on a 14-day cruise.

We were on the then sister ship Horizon on a outside cabin accross friom the elevator.Was not bothered by noise,but keep in mind the the folks waiting for the elevator can easily see in when you open the door, so be extra careful make sure the better-half is attired when you open the door..............Frank;)

I can't imagine a cabin UNDER an elevator. How would it get further down through your cabin??:confused:

I have been next to the aft elevators on Zenith for 14 days a couple of cruises. The elevators were never heard. It is my choice of locations actually!! :D

Have a great cruise on a fantastic ship!! Deb

Archived