4 X 4 Island Excursion

thecodes4

We did it last October and loved it!!

They took us about 20 minutes away but bus and we shared a 4x4 with another couple. The host of the tour (I forget his name) was great!! He was in the lead jeep and would narrate and it would come through a speaker in the front. There was plenty of time to stop at different places and you really got a great feel for the whole island (French and Dutch).

I would recommend this, I think you will have a great time!! Have fun!!

• 4 weeks later...

We have always rented a jeep. There is a Hertz right there at the dock, and you can circle the whole island in about 1 1/2 hours. You can stop along the roadways and spend time at whatever beach you want. There is a beach at the end of the airport runway where you can watch the planes come in and fly out. When they fly out they look like they are climbing the mountain at the other end of the runway. On the tours you go when they say go, so if you want to spend more time at places that you find nice, rent the jeep!

Good Luck,

Rob

We did it last October and loved it!!

They took us about 20 minutes away but bus and we shared a 4x4 with another couple. The host of the tour (I forget his name) was great!! He was in the lead jeep and would narrate and it would come through a speaker in the front. There was plenty of time to stop at different places and you really got a great feel for the whole island (French and Dutch).

I would recommend this, I think you will have a great time!! Have fun!!

Considering this tour, but what stops do you make? Not interested in shopping, but would love stopping for pic's, going to beaches, jet sking, and a little island history.

Archived