Nassau 10 a.m. until 7:00 next day

carnivaltime4

Please help a first time cruiser decide the best way to spend an entire day in Nassau. I will be traveling with my DH and a 12 and 15 year old. As of now we are planning on spending most of the day at the Atlantis (room at Comfort Inn). Do most people go back to the ship for dinner or do they eat locally and enjoy the nightlife if there is one. This might be our formal night but I am not positive.

Also, does anyone know what time the straw market closes in August? Thanks for your help.

I'm a first timer also and I'm going to be in Nassau on Friday the 14th. I planned the Pearl Island Snorkel/Stingray trip for my 9 year old daughter and myself. It goes from 10:30 - 3:00. I figured we'd do that and then spend the rest of the day exploring on our own. I'm planning to find a good local place to eat. If this ends up being the formal night on the ship, I'll probably skip it or just arrive later that night. I want to make the most of my time on the island.

Archived