Repo Cruise?

Repo is short for repositioning, such as when a ship is having it's home port changed. Rather than sail empty the cruise line will take on passengers to help pay the expense of relocating.

Hope this helps.

Repo is short for repositioning, such as when a ship is having it's home port changed.

They tend to be cheaper and less crowded. Sometimes, the differences are great. Keep in mind the ship will be embarking at one port....debarking at a different one

Often they are advertised via any online TA also your land based TA can assist...

They are planned a year or more in advance so it's not a "Lets move the XXXXXXX to Miami this month" sort of deal.....

Sail away

John

There are some terrific deals availiable. I'm taking a repo in september from London to Galveston. 3 days in London and a 17 day cruise for $4,000 (for the 2 of us). Considering it's almost $1,000 for the 3 days in London, it's a great price.

Can anyone tell me what a "repo cruise" is? I have seen it on the threads but have never heard of one. Thank you for the help:confused:

we cant post them here but email me at smoore3@frontiernet.net and i will send you the name of a great site for repo's with ideas for you. make sure you address it as '' repo site help from cruise critic '' so i wont delete it.

Archived