Storing your belongings on excursions

I always put my money, sign & sail, etc in a water wallet and take it with me. Your other belonging should be safe on the boat/or tour bus while your participating in an activity.

3 adults shared a splash cady. It came with 3 bags and had more than enough room Nothing got wet. Oh, and it comes in two sizes.

[url]http://www.magellans.com/store/Luggage___Packing___WaistpacksParent_Splash_Caddy?Args=[/url]

[quote name='carolinagirl621']Hi all! I was wondering if on some of these excursions (namely, snorkeling) if there is somewhere to store or keep your stuff while you participate in the activity.

[/QUOTE]
Some places have lockers you can rent for a small fee. I also put my money and S&S card into a water wallet. It hangs from my neck, and I bought it in a dive store. I don't leave anything of value on the beach.

Once, on a Carnival excursion, my towel was stolen. Since the only people on Virgin Gorda's beach at the time were from our excursion, that was a bit upsetting. And, I did get charged for it.

Archived