1st flamingo back from the POA Repo Cruise

Cruise Mama

Tammy-

Sounds like the tale of the traveling bag ends well!

Still kicking around ideas for my next cruise......half of me wants the repositioning of the NCL Crown from London to Miami (talk about sea-days! I think there are six!). The other half of me wouldn't mind doing the Panama Canal trip again as the Spirit moves from its Alaska journeys to it Caribbean winter trips! Decisions....decisions.

Regardless I hope two things:

1) That there is a group as fun as the Flamingos on those cruises. And

2) I DON'T GET BUMPED OFF!!! :-)

Frank

sorry nightdawg, I feel your pain. I'm not sure if it is worse to know tht others went and had a good time or to know that everyone on your roll call missed the cruise like you did.

P.S. do you find that having had this experience once you are more worried about subsequent cruises? Now,I look every couple of days just to make sure my fall cruise hasn't been cancelled.:rolleyes:

Sorry - said I wouldn't be posting here (this thread) anymore - but if I am asked a question......

The prime rib was embarkation night - main dining room (Palace I think) and we were there for almost 3 hours! The meal and the company made it definately worth it! Two tables full of flaminigos!

I forgot the air conditioning was blasting though! Everyone was joking about wrapping up in the napkins and table cloths - I know they were working on the ac - I don't remember it being any trouble any longer (at least at THAT restaurant)

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Flamingos.

Heather 2 here. I was the photographer on board. I had tons of fun with you guys. Seriously the flamingos made the cruise great. They are the perfect passengers. I hope you are all doing well, and say hi to your family for me. I still love the pictures I took with you guys. Thanks for the great time.

Heather 2:D

Heather, so glad to hear from you. We all had the best time with you guys. Just called Tracey to tell her about your post. Do you still have all the leftover flamingo decorations?????? I hear a "pineapple" group is due to sail soon. No one could ever be as crazy as our gang. We have the best memories of all you guys in the photo staff! I just finished my DVD and Digital Scrapbook of the cruise. Email me at nancychiprich@comcast.net with a way of getting a copy of the DVD for you to share. ;)Nancy

Archived