Another booze question..but different??

I know there are a lot of people on these boards that don't like those that try to "sneak" on booze... I really have no opinion on that. If you want to sneak it.. IMO that is your choice.

I am not looking to do anything against any "rules".. So, my question is: Does anyone know what Holland America's policy is? I have searched the site (maybe I am just not finding it) and I know it says that any liquor BOUGHT on board will be stored until evening of departure...but, what about liquor carried on board? I would like to bring a bottle of my own as I like a certain liquor that the last 2 cruises did not have. I did find this statement on the HAL website that states:

"IMPORTANT: Do not pack your passport, medications, cruise documents or airline tickets. Keep them close at hand in your purse or jacket pocket. We also strongly suggest that you carry or otherwise keep with you important items such as perishables, medicine, liquor, cash, credit or debit cards" etc. Do you think this means it's OK to carry on board as long as I don't check it?

:cool:

Archived