Starting to look at 2008 - which RCCL did you book?

Explorer January 13, 2008 Southern Caribbean! I can't wait! :D
DITTO

ditto ditto...as soon as I saw it I said "oh, look an even lamer San Juan stop than they have now". Then I said "But the rest is fabulous and I must sail her"

Hi,

We're considering a Summer 2008 Mediteranian (sp?) cruise. (Our first non-Caribbean cruise!) I haven't been successful in finding prices,etc. online that far out. Where do you all find this info?

Thanks so much!

Tammy

Same for us and I have the same question. We want to plan a June 2008 for a large family group for the Med. Is it just too early still for those dates?

Not sure what coast you may be closest to. We're on the East side. So for us it's any Voyager-class ship out of Florida. We did Navigator on the Western Caribbean route last yr, and are on Voyager in the Eastern Caribbean this November. Are looking at Serenade of the seas for Southern Caribbean in 2008.

Close your eyes and choose any Voyager class ship and you should do well. Radiance class is looking pretty good, too.

ditto ditto...as soon as I saw it I said "oh, look an even lamer San Juan stop than they have now". Then I said "But the rest is fabulous and I must sail her"

Karina when you have a chance stop by our roll call and say hi! :D

Archived