Starting to look at 2008 - which RCCL did you book?

So many choices but not enough money to cover them all. Thoughts for 2008 for us are, Panama Canal, Northeast Canada, Transatlantic and the Med. At least those are the ones that top the list at this point. Since bookings for most of what we're interested in won't open until April/May of next year, I've got a lot of time to think about it.

I've got Empress booked for 4/08 already. I think going back to the Med for 2009 sounds like fun. I'll probably go ahead a make a booking when I leave in Sept. and transfer it when the 2009 spring schedule comes out next May.

We booked Adventure of the Seas for March 2008, DS's pring break, to the Southern Caribbean from San Juan. Made the bookings when the dates were released a couple months ago. Re: the mention of Voyager class in the Pacific, wasn't aware that any of that class were out there, since the ships are--to my knowledge--too large for the Panama Canal.

We're beginning to look at 2008 and trying to decide which ships and itineraries we want to take... We'd love to try Freedom of the Seas or even the new Liberty of the Seas. What are YOU booking for 2008?

If we decide cruising is for us this year...then Liberty of the Seas or Freedom of the Seas is high on our must do list and 2008 would be perfect!

Booked Serenade southern Caribbean for April 08. So many places I want to cruise to, but we decided to go back to southern just the 2 of us for our anniversary, without DS. Loved Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Thomas/St. John and St. Maarten and just have to go back.

We are looking for at least a 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise in 2008. I haven't heard much about the Dominican Republic ones. Are they still on? We won't fly from the west coast for less than 10 days. :D

Explorer of the Seas, April 25, 2008 9 nights to Bermuda, St. Martin, St. Thomas and San Juan.

Never too early right Mary..see you on Explorer :) so far the only one for 2008 that I have booked

Hi,

We're considering a Summer 2008 Mediteranian (sp?) cruise. (Our first non-Caribbean cruise!) I haven't been successful in finding prices,etc. online that far out. Where do you all find this info?

Thanks so much!

Tammy

Archived