24 hour dining on Vision?

SNL4

I am booked on the Vision in March. I was wondering if Vision of the Seas has any 24 hour dining options other than room service? I know the Voyager class ships have the cafe on the Royal Promanade and Carnival has 24 pizza. What is done on the Vision, if anything? Thanks for your help!

One of my biggest (and pretty much only) complaint about Vision class ships is the lack of alternative dinning options compared to the newer ships. Essentially, you have the Windjammer, main dining room and Solarium bar (pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers). There's now a Cafe Latte'tudes/Ben and Jerry's but I'm pretty sure that's not open 24 hours either.

So, if you're hungry in the middle of the night, I guess it's only room service. Fortunately for us, we're rarely hungry in the middle of the night.

The solarium cafe is open late. I believe it is around 1 a.m.. I could be wrong. That is your only option unless you get room service. I thought the food was rather tasty:D

Carrie

I thought the Solarium was open until more like 2 or 3 AM. I can remember going to the Viking Lounge and dancing for a while then going downstairs to the Solarium Cafe for some french fries on Rhapsody. Wouldn't Vision be the same? I remember the fries were extremely tasty!

Archived