First Time Disney Magic Cruisers 9/16/06 w/kids

M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U

:) Hello everybody

First Time Cruisers with a 2 Y.O and 1 Y.O girls looking for likewise others on same 7 Night cruise to Castaway,Costa Maya,Cozumel, any advise and tips greatly appreciated! I can't tell who is more excited, me and wife or my 2 Y.O. the mickey boat is all she talks about since watching the DVD, have read many posts on this forum and already taking advantage of tips like over the door shoe holder, water, sand buckets for Castaway Cay, pillow case w/markers. Were certain were booking next year on board and starting a family tradition, but we want to take advantage of all first cruise has to offer except for Palo, which is already booked, were the newbies, FL. Gators Season ticket holders (I pray I can catch the TN. game on the ship in some lounge), but all tips and advice from experienced cruisers surely welcome, and already thank you for the hospitality and comraderie....

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like you are pretty well set for an awesome cruise!!!

When you rinthe terminal keep an eye out for characters for pictures. They appear often by the model of the ship.

On board when they have the character meets on the atrium arrive 10 minutes early so you wont have a huge long line. If it is for the Princesses, arrive 20 minutes early or you'll be in line for a long time. They are very popular.

quite often in the afternoon characters will stroll around decks 9 and 10 so always keep your camera with you. They will stop for pictures.

Be sure and check your navigator paper for the day you arrive at castaway cay because in Themorning it will tell you a time that characters will be our along the way to the beach. Starting at the post office. everyone is in a hurry to go to the beach so the lines are short and move quickly. this is great for little kids!!! NO STRESS!!! Also captain Jacl Sparrow will be out for pictures with the Flying Dutchman behind you. These are awesome pictures, again NO line to speak of.

He will also be on board for pictures on pirate night, checknavigator for place and times. Arrive 20 minutes early if possible. great pictures!!!One picture per family is all they have time to do, but it is worth it.

we just got back last saturday. Your cruis eis very close so I wish you a very Magical cruise!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived