airfaires to Venice

Our flight is non-stop from JFK to Venice, however, Philly didn't offer any non-stops to Venice, so we had to schedule a puddle jumper from Philly to JFK. Believe me if I had know what a hassle getting to JFK from PHl would be, I would have driven up the day before and stayed with family in NYC. Just happy that Delta agreed to switch the flight to the earlier one.

barb

We returned from the Grand Princess, Venice to Rome on September 3, flying Delta from BWI. We connected through Atlanta, each way, arriving in Venice and departing from Rome. The flights were fantastic. The fares were approximately $1,259 pp. We chose the Atlanta connection since I did not want to fly a "puddle-jumper" to Philly or NY. We were fed so well and so much and all our luggage arrived with us. The nine-hour flight to Venice and the 11-hour flight from Rome weren't that bad at all, as the time went quickly. The only thing I would do differently is to leave BWI on a slightly earlier flight. Ours was at 5:00 p.m. which left only one hour and 20 minutes before the Venice flight. Thankfully our BWI flight arrived a little early and we had no problem whatsoever, but next time I will avoid that worry and book a flight a couple hours earlier. Have a great cruise.

We returned from the Grand Princess, Venice to Rome on September 3, flying Delta from BWI. We connected through Atlanta, each way, arriving in Venice and departing from Rome. The flights were fantastic. The fares were approximately $1,259 pp. We chose the Atlanta connection since I did not want to fly a "puddle-jumper" to Philly or NY. We were fed so well and so much and all our luggage arrived with us. The nine-hour flight to Venice and the 11-hour flight from Rome weren't that bad at all, as the time went quickly. The only thing I would do differently is to leave BWI on a slightly earlier flight. Ours was at 5:00 p.m. which left only one hour and 20 minutes before the Venice flight. Thankfully our BWI flight arrived a little early and we had no problem whatsoever, but next time I will avoid that worry and book a flight a couple hours earlier. Have a great cruise.

Thanks for the information. We'll be flying out of BWI also but will do the reverse route (into Rome and out of Venice). The airfares are about the same $1200+. Glad to hear you had such a good experience. Hope we come back saying the same.:)

Archived