? Suites on Fantasy

Do the Cat 12 Suites on the Fantasy have New flat Screen Tv? Going in less than 2 months and just curious?? Not that we will spend much time in the room but hey more time than normal since we are in a suite.

(I know I could do a search for the Fantasy but I don't want to :rolleyes: ) :p I wanted to post a new topic, just cause I don't ever hehe!! I have stayed in the suite on the Fantasy but it was back in 2001 and with 4 children, this time it will be just me and my best friend.... So any recent pics of the cabin would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks Tina

If they have been upgraded, they are shipwide, was on the Ecstasy in may and had friends in a Cat12 Suite - they had the same flat screen TV, that some of our group had in inside cabins - there is more room for a bigger TV, but I don't think Carnival differentiates for Suites - at least they didn't on their last upgrade/refurb.

Thanks MrDood for the reply:)

No thanks necessary, I actually didn't answer your question, I just supplied useless unrelevant information - Anyone been on the Fantasy have the old TV or the new LCD panels?

We were on the Fantasy in Dec. and it still had CRT TVs. Don't think they have changed them yet. Ecstasy has been through dry dock I think. Or at least a refurb since last year. Where is CJW?

Jess

Sorry, CRT=cathode ray tube, regular tv

• 2 weeks later...
Do the Cat 12 Suites on the Fantasy have New flat Screen Tv? Going in less than 2 months and just curious?? Not that we will spend much time in the room but hey more time than normal since we are in a suite.

(I know I could do a search for the Fantasy but I don't want to :rolleyes: ) :p I wanted to post a new topic, just cause I don't ever hehe!! I have stayed in the suite on the Fantasy but it was back in 2001 and with 4 children, this time it will be just me and my best friend.... So any recent pics of the cabin would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks Tina

I cruise on the Fantasy on Oct 9th in a Cat. 12 so when you get back fill me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time!!!

My family and I was on the Fantasy in June 5-10,2006 and we stay in the penhouse suite #12 I don't recall a flat screen TV. But the suites are nice and clean we stay on our balcony alot there are only 2 metal chairs on the balcony and a table.

jandkfarms---You will be getting on the ship as I am getting off--So have fun on your cruise!!!

Mattie Kay-Thanks for the info! I can not wait!!! Just a little while longer now!!! :p I have stayed in a Cat 12 but it has been 5 yrs ago and with 4 kids, this time it will be just me and my Best Friend of 20 yrs!!! She is so looking forward as she has never even seen a suite!

Tina

Archived