Sun Princess Riviera Deck

mrclean1

Hi..

My DW and I have booked our first Princess cruise on the Sun in Feb. We booked 343 on Riviera and now looking at the deck plan I am a little concerned about noise because of the common space above. Anybody ever have noise issues here? We are looking forward to the smaller boat feel after having sailed both Cunard and Carnival previously.

Thanks, Steve

4th is booked for Feb o7 and yes R-345.

Not only do I know where it is after a cocktail but great for pool and quick deck access. Sure you hear the odd trolley upstairs in Horizon but when you need that coffee first thing just walk down the hall up the outdoor stairs and there it is. Those late night swims or hot tub celebration again no need for stairs or elevator, just swim suit and towel. YA!:)

We loved the Riviera Deck on the Sun. Our cabin was small, our balcony was tiny, but cozy. The elevator, pool, and Horizon Court are very convenient. The deck is quiet. We DID hear a few scrapes up above, but from the balcony, not inside the cabin. We did NOT hear the music from the pool even from our balcony, and we were close to that end of the deck. We liked our cabin so much, we have booked an identical cabin on the Dawn Princess, one of the Sun's twins, for our next cruise.

Hope you enjoy your cruise................the Sun is a lovely ship.

Archived