Newark Wine Store?

bunky144

Is anyone familiar with the New Jersey area around Jersey Gardens? We are staying there pre cruise and with the new airline regulations I am looking for somewhere close to purchase our wine. We will be taking a town car, not thrilled with the price but what can you do and will be unable to stop at the one close to the cruise port, sure would appreciate any ideas. I could do the bubble wrap in the suitcase trick but hubby is not thrilled with the idea, I know how they throw those bags around. Thank you in advance for your help, this is a Great Site, fountain of information, Have a Great Day!

:)

Is anyone familiar with the New Jersey area around Jersey Gardens? We are staying there pre cruise and with the new airline regulations I am looking for somewhere close to purchase our wine. We will be taking a town car, not thrilled with the price but what can you do and will be unable to stop at the one close to the cruise port, sure would appreciate any ideas. I could do the bubble wrap in the suitcase trick but hubby is not thrilled with the idea, I know how they throw those bags around. Thank you in advance for your help, this is a Great Site, fountain of information, Have a Great Day!

By Town Car, I presume you mean a chauffered limo service. A few $$$ additional tip and I'm sure the driver will be able to assist you. In addition he is probably more familiar with the area.:)

Thank you sooooo much, you made all the difference! DH is thrilled he does not have to put wine in his luggage. I am not sure how much the cab fare is as we will not have a car, but I did check out the bus service and it looks like we can get a bus a Jersey Gardens and get to Bayway Ave, not sure how far the store is from the bus stop at Bayway and Maple, to far to walk?

I love this site, everyone is so helpful, thanks again neptune, your the best!

Archived