booking shore excursions

mthaydu

We are travelling on the Pride 09/04 and want to do some excursions. I have seen comments that I should book them myself rather then going thru the cruise lines. How is this done and where/what excursions should we be going on? Any help would be appreciated (Randi's horse rides is one what else?)

Hello mthaydu,

Out of the three excursions that I booked, two of them were independant and the two that we had the most fun at. I did all of my research by reading the comments on the boards here. Feel free to read my review of our Mexican Riviera ports. Also go back to the old boards and do some reading. The search feature won't work, but you can read back on the old posts.

Enjoy!

Due to past experiences I would recommend that you book independent excursions. In PV you can get information thru PV Pam and I would recommend in Mazatlan Randi´s if you want the beach or if you like the City or Country go with Frank. He can take you on a great tour also. Contact him at fkole2000@hotmail.com or Randi at http://www.mazinfo.com. Any choice you take, you will have a great time.

I wish you and your party a great cruise.

Hello Everyone,

You can set-up your shore excursions through the Cruise Lines, but as you have seen in prior posts, they are much more expensive for the same excursions and companies that you can set-up yourself online if you do a little searching. Yes, it takes some of your time to do the search online, but you will be going on the same or better excursions and of course less expensive.

Feel free to post here what you are interested in, and I or others on these boars will respond..

Have a really great cruise..

fish4ever

Susan,

To book with Randi, simply email her at randi@mazinfo.com and reserve your date. You do not need to pay in advance. Lunch at Victor's is not included. Randi does cover the first round of refreshments. And the food at Victor's is delicious and reasonably priced. See my review (link below) for more detail. The link to her website with more info is there too. But you MUST get onion rings! Yummy!

Have fun in Mexico. I can't wait to go back to each port! We had a great time!

Archived